(Green / Black) bicolor
Coextruded multilayer leaf made with LDPE and LLDPE resins.
Low permeability to oxygen, which favors a good lactic fermentation, maintaining high food value of the forage.
Good moisture protection.
High opacity to light.
The green outer layer reflects sunlight to reduce silo heating, preventing unwanted fermentations. In addition, the green color of the cloth reduces the environmental impact so as to integrate the cloth with the surrounding landscape.
Telo per Insilato
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE
TYPE OF BEND
For Large Trenches
22 and 24 meters
GEOFARM 36 Underlayer is a silage film.
Perfectly adheres to silage improving the gap between the silage film and the forage.
Prevents the entry of air.
In the case of drilling, the under-layer film protects the forage by preventing the formation of air chambers, which means additional protection for the silo.
• Total opacity
• Low permeability to oxygen
• Excellent barrier to water and humidity
• Impervious to atmospheric pollution gases
• It improves lactic fermentation against acetic and butyric fermentation, preserving fresh and high nutritional value forage.
• High light reflection, which avoids excessive heating of the film and an increase in internal temperature, avoiding unwanted fermentations.
Quick and easy film drafting, thanks to the combination of 145 µ film in combination with 36 µ microfilm.
How to roll out correctly
GEO FARM COMBI
SAVE YOUR TIME
50% mere time for installation