Breathable sheet for forage protection
What is SubTex
SubTex is a breathable sheet for forage protection.
SubTex is made of high-strength PP, treated against solar degradation for 5 years, available in different sizes.
To optimize performance, SubTex is manufactured with a smooth outer side, to ensure sufficient water flow, and a rough inner side to ensure sufficient grip.
Both layers help to maintain an ideal temperature, eliminating peaks, thus increasing the nutritional value of the stored product, and preventing the formation of mold and toxins.
-High transpiration thus preventing the formation of fungi and molds
- Evaporation of the underlying water.
-High tear resistance.
-High wind resistance.
-Excellent for both straw, hay or for covering cereals.
-Excellent also for the defense from birds.
-Moderate Water resistant.
How to use it
- Arrange SubTex to form a slope
- Place the rough side in contact with the material to be protected and the smooth side on the outside.
- Arrange some weights (sand bags see image below) at about 1 meter 1.5 meters to give the sheet the right tension.
- To anchor the lost items to the SUBTEX use the special ClacPack Hooks (see image on the side)