The Via Maestra
High density polyethylene mono filament mesh
- Fabric weight 380 g / m 2
- Impact resistance 6000 Kg / m
- Total weight PA m2 2.6 Kg / m2
- 200 g / m2 laminated tarpaulin base
- Groove filling Unalterable rubber rubber
- Anti UV treatment valid for 5 YEARS
-Pallet of 8 pieces (2.35 X 12.50 mt)
- Pallet measures 100 X 120 x 200 cm
- Pallet weight 650 Kg
-Agriculture, Construction, Roads.
-Beaches, country festivals, events, concerts, rallies, animals transit, heavy vehicles transit.
-Excellent help on Mud, Sand and Gravel .
TexWay is designed to be an effective protection against soil damage in woods, fields, gardens and in multiple applications.
- prevents animals from sliding, reducing the risk of crippling
- Increases traction of vehicles (excellent on mud, gravel and sand)
- Avoid road wear especially during the bad season.
- Helps prevent accidental falls
- No metal components were used in the manufacture of TexWay
- TexWay is completely recyclable
- TexWay is a smooth and at the same time non-slip product.
- The characteristics of TexWay are not altered by excrement, frost, oil or diesel .
Assembly instructions :
- Remove objects that can damage TexWay, for example, rocks, roots, stumps and the like.
- TexWay can be laid directly on the ground surface.
- The smooth side must face down when it comes into contact with the ground.
- The wavy side up, and is the surface used.
- Place retaining pegs on the sides and between one sheet and the other (see photo on the side)
For best results, follow these instructions:
Remove loose material such as clay, tufts of grass, mud, etc.
The support must have good buoyancy
For maximum grip on high-traffic roads, if necessary, add about 10 cm of sand.